A detailed health history and detailed body examination are taken. Examples include cardiovascular disease, lung disease, upper respiratory and diabetic diseases, kidney disease, digestive disorders, musculoskeletal and nervous disorders. Mental well-being and stress are assessed and its impact on the person's health.
The views are tailored to the age ranges of individuals and include the following factors:
- A thorough questionnaire on health and family history
- Weight, height and body mass index (BMI)
- Estimates fat percentage in the body (Fat percentage)
- Blood pressure and pulse
- Blood and urine examination for risk factors
- Risk assessment for cancer
- Respiratory Measurement (Spirometry)
- heart Stress Test
- General medical examination
Recommendations regarding results, diet and exercise as well as supplements.
This is a comprehensive preventative health examination, which usually takes about 60-70 minutes and is carried out at the Health Protection Housing in Urðarhvarfi 14, 203 Kópavogur.